Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alan Schwartz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at PALO ALTO MEDICAL FOUNDATION and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cardvas Rsch Inst Ucsf, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Uc San Francisco Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Palo Alto Medical Foundation1501 Trousdale Dr Fl 2, Burlingame, CA 94010 Existing Patients: (650) 652-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
After visiting 4 or 5 other doctors who misdiagnosed my condition, I finally saw Dr. Schwartz who knew immediately what the issue was and gave me medication that relieved the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 1501 Trousdale Dr Fl 2, Burlingame, CA 94010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center