Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Goldsobel, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Goldsobel completed a residency at San Francisco General Hospital. He currently practices at Allergy Asthma Associates/N Ca and is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- San Francisco General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- San Francisco General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Medical School — 1977
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldsobel?
He treated my son when he was 8 and he is 38 now. We still see him. Honest, trusting and takes time to explain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldsobel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Goldsobel frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Nasopharyngitis.
Dr. Goldsobel's office is located at 4050 MOORPARK AVE, San Jose, CA 95117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- O'Connor Hospital
Allergy Asthma Associates/N Ca
- 3 9360 N Name Uno Ste 250 250, Gilroy, CA 95020 (408) 848-1800