Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Brackup, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Brackup completed a residency at Stanford Med Center. He currently practices at Cosmetic Surgery Specialists and is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Iowa Hosps Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Stanford Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1984
- Lafayette College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cosmetic Surgery Specialists1717 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 150, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 750-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brackup?
I was nervous to take the plunge into having a facelift but my friend, who used Dr. Brackup and looked amazing afterwards, convinced me to talk to him. So I did. It was a great experience. He explained everything very calmly and clearly and eased my apprehensions. I was given prescriptions after the surgery to help the recovery and the facelift came out great and met all my expectations. If I could give Dr. Brackup a “10” I would!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brackup frequently treats Entropion, Eyelid Surgery, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Brackup's office is located at 1717 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 150, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brackup has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary Medical Center