Dr. Alan Silver, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silver's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Silver, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Silver completed a residency at University of Southern California. He currently practices at Altamed Pace-grand Plaza. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silver is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Southern California, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Kaiser-Permanente Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Altamed Pace-grand Plaza701 W Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 201, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Existing Patients: (213) 217-5300
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silver frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Gastrointestinal Diseases, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Silver's office is located at 701 W Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 201, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silver speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Silver has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.