Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Garvin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Garvin completed a residency at Lac+Usc Medical Center. He currently practices at Valley Heart Institute Doctors Medical Center and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1985
- South Carolina State College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Heart Institute Doctors Medical Center
Valley Heart Associates1540 Florida Ave Ste 100, Modesto, CA 95350 Existing Patients: (209) 577-5557
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garvin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garvin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Garvin's office is located at 1540 Florida Ave Ste 100, Modesto, CA 95350. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garvin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garvin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto