Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corcos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alain Corcos, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Corcos completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at Ssop and is affiliated with Upmc Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corcos is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ssop1400 Locust St Ste 6538, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Existing Patients: (412) 232-8375
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corcos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corcos frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Rib Fracture.
Dr. Corcos' office is located at 1400 Locust St Ste 6538, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corcos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc Mercy