Dr. Alain Bouchard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Bouchard completed a residency at Montreal Heart Inst. He currently practices at Princeton Women's Care and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bouchard is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Princeton Women's Care817 Princeton Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 971-5745
Cardiology PC801 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 780-4330
- Moffitt Hosp/Uc San Francis, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Montreal Heart Inst, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Montreal General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Laval U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bouchard?
Dr. Bouchard has been my cardiologist for 15 years. He is a cardiologist extraordinaire. He always provides excellent professional care with compassion. I have had multiple procedures and once in ICU I experienced psychosis. He had my wife bring our puppy Philippe to the hospital to assist in emotional therapy. I truly believe God's love shines through his care and genuine concern for all his patients.
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center