Dr. Bouchard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alain Bouchard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Bouchard completed a residency at Montreal Heart Inst. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bouchard is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bouchard?
- Moffitt Hosp/Uc San Francis, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Montreal Heart Inst, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Montreal General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Laval U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham
Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham800 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 510, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 939-7100
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alain Bouchard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bouchard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bouchard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bouchard frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bouchard's office is located at 800 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 510, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bouchard speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center