Dr. Alain Czaykowsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Czaykowsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alain Czaykowsky, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Czaykowsky completed a residency at Jewish Hosp/Med Ctr Brooklyn. He currently practices at Czaykowsky Hand Surgery Center and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Gwinnett. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Czaykowsky is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Kleinert Inst-U Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Jewish Hosp/Med Ctr Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Li Jewish-Hillside Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- U Natl de Cordoba, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Czaykowsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Czaykowsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Czaykowsky frequently treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , Hand Fracture , and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Czaykowsky's office is located at 920 River Centre Pl Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Czaykowsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
Czaykowsky Hand Surgery Center