Dr. Aladdin Bolad, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Bolad completed a residency at 1997. He currently practices at Primary Care Doctors Group PC and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bolad is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Primary Care Doctors Group PC
Primary Care Doctors Group PC2616 Sherwood Hall Ln Ste 406-407, Alexandria, VA 22306 Existing Patients: (703) 799-1118
- 1997, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown Prgm-VA Hosp, Residency Hospital
- 1995, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown Prgm-VA Hosp, Internship Hospital
- 1985, Undergraduate School
- University of Khartoum / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolad?
I am very pleased with Dr Bolad and his office staff. I went in for a physical. The staff took me in after about 10 minutes and took my blood pressure, weight and gave me a routine EKG. They were good communicators about what they were doing and when the doctor would be seeing me, which was about 10 more minutes. Dr Bolad was very friendly, looked me in the eye and seemed genuinely curious about me, asking about my work, habits, life, etc and getting a good history.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center