Dr. Alaa Owainati, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Pontiac, MI. Dr. Owainati completed a residency at Meharry Coll Med. He currently practices at Hope Cancer Center and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Owainati is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Hope Cancer Center44200 Woodward Ave Ste 210, Pontiac, MI 48341 Existing Patients: (248) 335-3930
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Baghdad U Hosps, Internship Hospital
- Meharry Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Meharry Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- St Georges Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- PHD In Breast Cancer, Brithish Cancer Research Campaign, Nottingham University, Other Education — 1986
- Alwaleed Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Coll Med Baghdad U, Mosul, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owainati?
Dr. O has been my Medical Oncologist for 20 years. I trust him and his staff implicitly. His bedside manner is amazing. Out of all the Doctors I consulted during my initial treatment, Dr. O was the only one who made me feel like I was more than just my disease, and that we would get through it together.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland