Dr. Alton Walters, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walters' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alton Walters, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Walters completed a residency at University Of Nevada School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Ac Dental LLC and is affiliated with MountainView Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walters is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Univ Of New Mexico, Network Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Caremore Medical Group
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Prime Health Services
- Teamsters or other Unions
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ac Dental LLC1520 N Eastern Ave Ste 105, Las Vegas, NV 89101 Existing Patients: (702) 526-3299
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walters?
I have followed this guy all over the state of Nevada because he is the best doctor in the state of Nevada.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walters frequently treats Back Pain, Chronic Pain, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Walters' office is located at 1520 N Eastern Ave Ste 105, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walters speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Walters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MountainView Hospital