Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akshay Gupta, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Rush University. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Cardiology.
- Rush University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Rush University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 2001
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Heart Associates
Atlanta Heart Associates483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 907-9009
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
was very satisfied with his care and the staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akshay Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital