Dr. Numajiri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akira Numajiri, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Numajiri completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Medprovider Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 1992
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Numajiri?
Dr. Numajiri is an incredible doctor and incredible man. Kind hearted and a hard worker!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Numajiri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Numajiri frequently treats Mastodynia, ADHD and-or ADD, and Wheezing.
Dr. Numajiri's office is located at 3417 Gaston Ave Ste 1100, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Numajiri speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health