Dr. Nishikawa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akira Nishikawa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Nishikawa completed a residency at Kans University Med Center. He currently practices at Houston Cardiovascular Asociates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nishikawa is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nishikawa?
Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Kans University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Kans University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Keio University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates6400 Fannin St Ste 3000, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-0841
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akira Nishikawa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nishikawa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nishikawa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nishikawa frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Nishikawa's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 3000, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nishikawa speaks Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital