Dr. Akira Nishikawa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Nishikawa completed a residency at Kans University Med Center. He currently practices at Houston Cardiovascular Asociates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nishikawa is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates6400 Fannin St Ste 3000, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 790-0841
Spanish, Japanese, English
- Kans University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Kans University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Keio University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nishikawa?
Dr. Nishikawa is the most personal, competent, attentive,warm and caring physician I believe I have ever seen. After a thorough check over he dictated the results while I was listening just to make sure he got it all right. He scheduled some tests to do ongoing diagnostic work and I am looking forward to working with him.
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center