Dr. Ogundipe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akinola Ogundipe, MD is a hematology specialist in Ponca City, OK. Dr. Ogundipe completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Cancer & Blood Care Ponca City and is affiliated with Coffeyville Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ogundipe is board certified in Hematology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Univ Ibadan, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer & Blood Care Ponca City
Cancer & Blood Care PC609 VIRGINIA AVE, Ponca City, OK 74601 Existing Patients: (580) 767-1300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ogundipe?
Very goo discussion with Dr. O and he prover very knowledgeable and attentive. The Infusion Clinic at the Stillwater Cancer Center was very clean and the nurses excellent, attentive and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ogundipe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ogundipe frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ogundipe's office is located at 609 VIRGINIA AVE, Ponca City, OK 74601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center