Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Akinwale Olatosi, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Camden, SC. Dr. Olatosi completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Kershawhealth Pulmonary Service and is affiliated with KershawHealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olatosi is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Med Univ SC, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Univ Ibadan, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olatosi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olatosi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Olatosi frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Bacterial Sepsis, and Salmonella Food Poisoning.
Dr. Olatosi's office is located at 1218 Roberts St, Camden, SC 29020. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- KershawHealth Medical Center