Dr. Loli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akil Loli, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Loli completed a residency at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Biltmore Cardiology and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Tiranes, Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Biltmore Cardiology4444 N 32nd St Ste 175, Phoenix, AZ 85018 Existing Patients: (602) 952-0002
Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix
Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 952-0002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loli?
Not just a great doctor, but a compassionate individual who takes the time to understand you as a person, not just a medical chart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akil Loli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loli frequently treats Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Loli's office is located at 4444 N 32nd St Ste 175, Phoenix, AZ 85018. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loli speaks Albanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center