Dr. Akhilesh Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Akhilesh Singh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Forest Hills, NY. He currently practices at Downtown Ophthalmology PC and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Downtown Ophthalmology PC
Downtown Ophthalmology PC11050 71st Rd Ste 1j, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Existing Patients: (917) 810-7807
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
I had no clue, no symptoms to report about the narrow-angle glaucoma Sr. Singh spotted. I was rather anxious and upset. He did his best to explain what it was and why it needed to be addressed now. I felt very well taken care of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Visual Field Defects, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 11050 71st Rd Ste 1j, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Singh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital