Dr. Makkar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akash Makkar, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Makkar completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Arizona Heart Arrhythmia Associates and is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Makkar is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research (Pgimer), India, Internship Hospital — 2003
- G S V M Medical College Kanpur University, Medical School — 2000
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Meritain Health
- Phoenix Health Plan
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arizona Heart Arrhythmia Associates
Arizona Heart Arrhythmia Associates2929 E Camelback Rd Ste 116, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 698-5820
Arizona Heart Arrhythmia Associates10320 W Mcdowell Rd Ste N1445, Avondale, AZ 85392 Existing Patients: (602) 698-5820
Arizona Heart Arrhythmia Associates2075 W Pecos Rd Ste 2, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (602) 698-5820
Arizona Heart Arrhythmia Associates10503 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 113, Sun City, AZ 85351 Existing Patients: (602) 698-5820
Arizona Heart Arrhythmia Associates2227 W Baseline Rd Ste 101, Tempe, AZ 85283 Existing Patients: (602) 698-5820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makkar?
Dr.Makkar is a good doctor he is the one the put my husband peacemaker,very kind if you have any concerns or questions he make sure the explain the concerns, get answers at your visit we went to see him today , he said my husband echocardiogram was good and peacemaker is working good . The team is very good. Highly recommend. Christopher smith .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akash Makkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Makkar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Makkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Makkar frequently treats Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement, and Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator.
Dr. Makkar's office is located at 2929 E Camelback Rd Ste 116, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Makkar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- Abrazo West Campus
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center