Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Aju George, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. George completed a residency at Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at AJU GEORGE M.D, P.A. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Kerala Medical College, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health First Health Plans
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bengali, Hindi, Malayalam, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Tamil
Aju George M.d, P.a
Aju George M.d, P.a5694 WINDHOVER DR, Orlando, FL 32819 Existing Patients: (407) 226-3335
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Dr. George have been my doctor for over twenty years. He really cares about you and his staff are very friendly and helpful. He’s the only doctor that I will go to. With him I am not another number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Back Pain.
Dr. George's office is located at 5694 WINDHOVER DR, Orlando, FL 32819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George speaks Portuguese, Punjabi, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.