Dr. Ajit Divgi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Divgi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ajit Divgi, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Divgi completed a residency at Bronx VA-Mt Sinai Hosps. He currently practices at Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Divgi is board certified in Hematology.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Bronx VA-Mt Sinai Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Bergen Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- U Bombay, Medical School — 1973
- U Bombay Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center5000 W National Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53295 Existing Patients: (414) 263-2019
Community Memorial Hospital180 N 8085 TOWN HALL RD, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Divgi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Divgi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Divgi frequently treats Leukocytosis, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Uterine Diseases.
Dr. Divgi's office is located at 5000 W National Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53295. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Divgi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.