Dr. Yadlapati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ajay Yadlapati, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Yadlapati completed a residency at UCLA. He currently practices at Laboratory Corporation of America and is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yadlapati is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA, Residency Hospital — 2013
- UCLA, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Preferred Network Access
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Self Pay
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laboratory Corporation of America1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120 Existing Patients: (303) 744-1065
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yadlapati?
Very Impressed! He took the time to understand what was going on and then found out something that 2 other doctors missed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ajay Yadlapati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yadlapati's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yadlapati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yadlapati frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Yadlapati's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yadlapati speaks Spanish, Telugu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center