Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Ajay Kuriyan, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kuriyan completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. He currently practices at Mid Atlantic Retina and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kuriyan is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester, Medical School
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Clover Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Health Care
- Keystone First
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid Atlantic Retina
Wills Eye Hospital840 Walnut St Ste 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (800) 331-6634
Bethlehem5325 Northgate Dr Ste 103, Bethlehem, PA 18017 Existing Patients: (800) 331-6634
Cherry Hill8 RANOLDO TER, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Existing Patients: (800) 331-6634
Langhorne820 Town Center Dr # 200-1, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (800) 331-6634
Northeast Philadelphia8025 Roosevelt Blvd Fl 1, Philadelphia, PA 19152 Existing Patients: (800) 331-6634
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuriyan?
I had a very pleasant visit ! I felt the doctor was very knowledgeable and caring ! I feel I am in the best hands for my retina problems !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kuriyan frequently treats Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Kuriyan's office is located at 840 Walnut St Ste 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kuriyan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital