Dr. Ajay Dubey, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Bedford, TX. Dr. Dubey completed a residency at Harvard Joint Center For Radiation Therapy. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dubey is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Harvard Joint Center For Radiation Therapy, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1997
- John Peter Smith Hospital Tx, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia College Of Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubey?
Treatment and follow up for prostate cancer has been excellent. He takes the time to listen even if it’s not medical.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health HEB