Dr. Jain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ajay Jain, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jackson Heights, NY. Dr. Jain completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital at Forest Hills. He currently practices at Long Island Internal Medicine, PLLC and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest Hills, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Dr Sn Med College University Of Rajasthan Jodhpur Rajasthan India, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Long Island Internal Medicine, PLLC3429 83Rd St, Jackson Heights, NY 11372 Existing Patients: (718) 424-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
A very good doctor, willing spent times with patients, explain details on what's going on and how the treatment will be while I was in the North Shore hospital...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ajay Jain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jain frequently treats Pneumonia, Acidosis, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Jain's office is located at 3429 83Rd St, Jackson Heights, NY 11372. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jain speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- North Shore University Hospital