Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ajay Baddi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Baddi completed a residency at Rush Presby St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at ILLINOIS HEART AND VASCULAR and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baddi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Heart and Vascular
Heart and Vascular of Illinois3118 N ASHLAND AVE, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (630) 528-4000
Advocate Heart Institute - Cardiology4025 N Western Ave Bldg E, Chicago, IL 60618 Existing Patients: (773) 275-7700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baddi?
Dr. Badd. Wonderful, caring and compassionate Dr., he even explain in details in Spanish to my 91 year old mother.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baddi frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baddi's office is located at 3118 N ASHLAND AVE, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baddi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baddi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital