Dr. Aimee Kohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kohn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aimee Kohn, MD is a hematology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Kohn completed a residency at Univ of Washington. and is affiliated with Bates County Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kohn is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Univ of Washington, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Univ of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Stanford Univ, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 12040 NE 128th St Stop 98, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-3181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kohn?
I am not sure of her abilities of for-seeing the future when it comes to cancer. Can anyone? Remember, doctors practice medicine and there really are no absolutes when it comes to cancer. I survived cancer but my significant other did not and I miss him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kohn frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kohn's office is located at 12040 NE 128th St Stop 98, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kohn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bates County Memorial Hospital
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital