Dr. Tulaimat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aiman Tulaimat, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tulaimat completed a residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at COOKIL-JOHN H STROGER JR HOSP OF and is affiliated with John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tulaimat is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Damascus University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tulaimat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aiman Tulaimat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tulaimat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tulaimat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tulaimat frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Tulaimat's office is located at 1901 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tulaimat speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital
Cookil-john H Stroger Jr Hosp of
Stroger Hospital Ffs1901 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 864-6000