Dr. Aileen Shieu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shieu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aileen Shieu, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Shieu completed a residency at St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center. She currently practices at SAN MATEO MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shieu is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Mateo Medical Center
Surgical Specialty Clinic222 W 39th Ave, San Mateo, CA 94403 Existing Patients: (650) 573-3982
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shieu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shieu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shieu frequently treats Trigger Finger, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Shieu's office is located at 222 W 39th Ave, San Mateo, CA 94403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shieu speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shieu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- San Mateo Medical Center