Dr. Ahmed Mohamed, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Mount Vernon, IL. Dr. Mohamed completed a residency at Zagazig U Hosps. He currently practices at EGYPTIAN SPINE CLINIC and is affiliated with Crossroads Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mohamed is board certified in Spine Surgery.
- OSU Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Nemours Children's Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- OHSU Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Zagazig U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Zagazig U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Fac Med, Zagazig U, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Alliance
- Humana Benefit Plan of Illinois
- Medicaid of Illinois
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohamed?
Great skills! Awesome soft but blunt bedside manner I have two more spine surgeries that I’m trying to loose weight to prepare for a lower risk and less dangerous surgery plan.
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Centralia