Call (907) 931-5122 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ahmed Abuzaid, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Abuzaid completed a residency at Ain-Shams University | Weill Cornell Medical College | Creighton University Medical Center | University of California San Francisco. and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abuzaid is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Christiana Care Health Services, Fellowship Hospital
- Ain-Shams University | Weill Cornell Medical College | Creighton University Medical Center | University of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital
- Ain-Shams University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3841 Piper St Ste T100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5122
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abuzaid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abuzaid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmed Abuzaid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abuzaid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abuzaid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abuzaid frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Abuzaid's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste T100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital