Dr. Ahmed Halal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ahmed Halal, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Mason City, IA. Dr. Halal completed a residency at Indiana Sch Med. He currently practices at Mason City Clinic and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Halal is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2016
- Indiana Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Alleghany Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Alexandria U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halal?
Excellent Dr I appreciate you
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halal frequently treats Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Halal's office is located at 1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halal speaks Arabic, Egyptian, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Halal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Health Dayton
- Kettering Health Main Campus
- Kettering Health Miamisburg
- McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital
Mason City Clinic
Mason City Clinic1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401 (641) 428-7606
Kettering Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons, Inc.
Kettering Office3533 Southern Blvd Ste 5650, Kettering, OH 45429 (513) 894-3278