Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 499-4003, and for other questions, call (855) 632-2667.
Dr. Ahmed Abou Hussein, MD
New Patient(973) 814-9500
Dr. Ahmed Abou Hussein, MD is a oncology specialist in Camden, NJ. Dr. Abou Hussein completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abou Hussein is board certified in Hematology.
MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
Hematology & Medical Oncology2 Cooper Plz, Camden, NJ 08103 Call
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Ain Shams University, Medical School — 2004
- Ain Shams University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abou Hussein?
Dr. Hussein is kind, and thorough in his knowledge of breast cancer. I may not make it in the end, but not through his lack of compassion and treatment. I respect him very much.
- Cooper University Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abou Hussein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmed Abou Hussein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abou Hussein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abou Hussein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abou Hussein frequently treats Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Abou Hussein's office is located at 2 Cooper Plz, Camden, NJ 08103. Find other locations and directions.