Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 499-4003.
Dr. Kamel Abou Hussein, MD
New Patient(973) 814-9500
Dr. Kamel Abou Hussein, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Camden, NJ. Dr. Abou Hussein completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abou Hussein is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Ain Shams University, Medical School — 2004
- Ain Shams University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abou Hussein?
Very clear in communication and truly cares.
- Cooper University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamel Abou Hussein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abou Hussein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abou Hussein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abou Hussein frequently treats Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Abou Hussein's office is located at 2 Cooper Plz, Camden, NJ 8103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abou Hussein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.