Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 659-6820.
Dr. Ahmed El-Eshmawi, MB BCH
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Ahmed El-Eshmawi, MB BCH is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. El-Eshmawi completed a residency at University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery
Guggenheim Pavilion1190 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Alexandria University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health First Health Plans
- Medicaid of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Partners National Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Eshmawi?
An excellent surgeon. He listens and thoroughly prepares for your surgery. I am so fortunate he participated in my double valve repair. Highly recommend this wonderful surgeon!
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed El-Eshmawi, MB BCH generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Eshmawi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Eshmawi accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Eshmawi frequently treats Ventricular Septal Defect, Mitral Valve Surgery, and Tricuspid Valve Surgery.
Dr. El-Eshmawi's office is located at 1190 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Eshmawi speaks Arabic, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. El-Eshmawi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.