Dr. Usmani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmad Usmani, MB BS is a anesthesiology specialist in Bedford, NH. Dr. Usmani completed a residency at St Elizabeth Med Center. He currently practices at Derry Medical Center and is affiliated with Parkland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Usmani is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Elizabeth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Kings College and Dulwich Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Kings College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- The Royal Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Royal College Of Surgeons, London and Glasgow, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Usmani?
Dr. Usmani was very thorough and patient in explaining the results of my MRI, and what options would be prudent. He also has a wonderful sense of humor. I would not hesitate to return to him again if need be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmad Usmani, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Usmani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Usmani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Usmani frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Spondylosis, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Usmani's office is located at 160 S RIVER RD, Bedford, NH 03110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkland Medical Center