Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (304) 202-1156, and for other questions, call (304) 757-1031.
Dr. Ahmad Elashery, MD
New Patient(304) 247-3083
Dr. Ahmad Elashery, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hurricane, WV. Dr. Elashery completed a residency at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He currently practices at CAMC Cardiology and is affiliated with CAMC Women and Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elashery is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
CAMC Cardiology4610 Kanawha Ave Sw Ste 200, South Charleston, WV 25309 Call
- University of Kentucky Danbury Hospital - Cardiovascular Chief Fellow, Fellowship Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ain Shams University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Ain Shams University Medical School, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elashery?
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
- CAMC General Hospital
- CAMC Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmad Elashery, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elashery's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elashery accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elashery frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Treadmill Stress Test, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Elashery's office is located at 1204 Hospital Dr, Hurricane, WV 25526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elashery has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.