Call (316) 667-4950 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Qaddour completed a residency at University Medical Center. He currently practices at Cypress Heart - Wichita and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qaddour is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- C.U. Shah Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qaddour?
I have been a patient of Dr. Qaddour's for several years. He is kind. He explains everything to me in a way that I am able to understand. He doesn't rush during my check-up appointments. He listens to me and addresses any concerns I have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Qaddour's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qaddour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qaddour frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Qaddour's office is located at 9300 East 29th North St Ste 310, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qaddour speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Qaddour has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Greenwood County Hospital
- Kansas Medical Center
Cypress Heart - Wichita
Cypress Heart - Wichita9300 East 29th North St Ste 310, Wichita, KS 67226 Existing Patients: (316) 667-4950