Call (316) 333-2074 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour, MD
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Qaddour completed a residency at University Medical Center. and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qaddour is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- C.U. Shah Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qaddour?
I am thankful for his knowledge/expertise. Dr. Qaddour takes his time to explain what is going on with your heart. I trust him completely, any concerns and call his nurse. She gets back to me within a timely manner! Office is clean, staff is warm, and welcoming!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Qaddour's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qaddour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qaddour frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Qaddour's office is located at 9840 E 21st St N # 1 1, Wichita, KS 67206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qaddour has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Greenwood County Hospital
- Kansas Medical Center
- 1 9840 E 21st St N # 1 1, Wichita, KS 67206 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2074