Dr. Ahmad Alturjuman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Alturjuman completed a residency at Internal Med Residency. He currently practices at Heart Center of Riverside and is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alturjuman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart Center of Riverside
Heart Center of Riverside4500 Brockton Ave Ste 315, Riverside, CA 92501 (951) 680-0909
Spanish, Arabic, English
- Cardiovascular, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Med Residency, Residency Hospital
- Med, Residency Hospital
- Interventional Cardiology, Internship Hospital
- Aleppo University School Of Med, Medical School — 1989
- American Republic
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- New York Life
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Thrivent Financial
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alturjuman?
Very busy cardiologist, always answers my questions and discusses medications in detail. The wait in his office is generally a long one. Bring a book or talk to people while you wait!
- Riverside Community Hospital