Dr. Ahmad AbuGhaida, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. AbuGhaida completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Ahmad Abu-Ghaida, MD., PA. and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. AbuGhaida is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Ahmad Abu-Ghaida, MD., PA.
Ahmad Abu-Ghaida, MD., PA.5233 King Ave, Baltimore, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (410) 918-1525
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Jordan University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. AbuGhaida?
I would recommend Dr. Abu-Ghaida to anyone that needs a exceptional vascular doctor. I have been a patient for several years now and I have always received courteous and professional care from him and all of his staff. Everyone in his office has been wonderful to deal with and I can't say that about many of the doctors or their staff that I have had to deal with lately. I am so glad that he is my doctor.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital