Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Agnieszka Kupiec-Banasikowska, MD is a dermatologist in Washington, DC. Dr. Kupiec-Banasikowska completed a residency at Georgetown University. She currently practices at Georgetown Dermatology. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kupiec-Banasikowska is board certified in Dermatology.
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 2002
- George Washington University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Medical University of Warsaw, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgetown Dermpath3301 New Mexico Ave NW Ste 210, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 363-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kupiec-Banasikowska?
Dr Kupiec is unfailingly efficient, knowledgeable, friendly. Her medical knowledge is stellar
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kupiec-Banasikowska has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kupiec-Banasikowska frequently treats Dermatitis, Shaving of Skin Lesion, and Acne.
Dr. Kupiec-Banasikowska's office is located at 3301 New Mexico Ave NW Ste 210, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kupiec-Banasikowska speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.