Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Agnes Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at UConn Musculoskeletal Institute and is affiliated with Uconn John Dempsey Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New Haven, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Yale College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UConn Musculoskeletal Institute
UConn Musculoskeletal Institute263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032 Existing Patients: (860) 679-3343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
She's my doctor and she is compassionate ,caring and always returns a phone call or email
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital