Dr. Agnieszka Matczuk, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Matczuk completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. She currently practices at Fairfield County Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matczuk is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Fairfield County Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, PC
Fairfield County Allergy, Asthmas & Immunology Associates148 East Ave Ste 3g, Norwalk, CT 06851 Existing Patients: (203) 838-4034
Fairfield County Allergy - Greenwich2 1/2 Dearfield Dr Ste 201, Greenwich, CT 06831 Existing Patients: (203) 869-2080
Stamford80 Mill River St Ste 2100, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 357-1511
Ridgefield30 Prospect St, Ridgefield, CT 06877 Existing Patients: (203) 838-4034
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matczuk?
Dr. Matczuk is the most caring Dr. I have ever met. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable in her office. She is through and makes sure you have a clear plan in place before leaving her office. She has treated my whole family and I would definitely recommend her to others.
- Stamford Hospital