Call (804) 373-6126 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Agha Haider, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Haider completed a residency at Carney Hospital. He currently practices at Dominion Cardiovascular Specialists LLC and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hahnemann University Hospital | Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University | Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Medical Degree in London | Sindh Medical College, Medical School
- University of London, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Sindhi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haider?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haider accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haider frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Haider's office is located at 909 Hioaks Rd Ste E, Richmond, VA 23225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haider speaks Persian, Sindhi, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Haider has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Parham Doctors' Hospital