Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Agha Ahmed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hutchinson, KS. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Hutchinson Clinic, PA and is affiliated with Hutchinson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- The Aga Khan University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hutchinson Clinic, PA
Hutchinson Clinic, PA2101 N Waldron St, Hutchinson, KS 67502 Existing Patients: (620) 669-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agha Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 2101 N Waldron St, Hutchinson, KS 67502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hutchinson Regional Medical Center
- The University of Kansas Health System - Great Bend Campus