Dr. Afshan Kashif, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kashif's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Afshan Kashif, MD is a family medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Kashif completed a residency at Michigan State University. She currently practices at Hospital Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kashif is board certified in Family Practice.
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hospital Medicine Associates200 Abraham Flexner Way, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 569-7983
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kashif?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kashif accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kashif frequently treats Hypokalemia , Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Gastroparesis.
Dr. Kashif's office is located at 200 Abraham Flexner Way, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kashif speaks Samoan and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kashif has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital