Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (703) 493-1157, and for other questions, call (703) 391-4140.
Dr. Afrooz Ardestani, MD
New Patient(703) 936-4349
Dr. Afrooz Ardestani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Ardestani completed a residency at Griffin Health - Griffin Hospital. She currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Cardiology and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ardestani is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Inova Medical Group - Cardiology
Inova Medical Group - Cardiology3580 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 401, Fairfax, VA 22033 Call
- Hartford Healthcare - Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Griffin Health - Griffin Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Shahid Beheshti Univ of Med, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ardestani?
First visit today I found her to be intellectually astounding. Must have been first in her class many times in college. She was thorough and wont stop until getting to the answer/cure.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ardestani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Afrooz Ardestani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ardestani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ardestani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ardestani frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Ardestani's office is located at 3580 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 401, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ardestani speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.