Call (629) 219-7475 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Afam Ikejiani, MD is a gynecology specialist in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Ikejiani completed a residency at Meharry - Hubbard Hospital. He currently practices at Prime Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C. and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Kentucky, Fellowship Hospital
- Meharry - Hubbard Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Meharry - Hubbard Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Florida | University of Nigeria - College of Medicine | University of Nigeria - College of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ikejiani?
Dr. Ikejiani delivered my baby at Stonecrest. He was the on call doctor on the day that I delivered and my husband and I were very pleased with him. He was very personable and if I still lived in the area, I would choose him for my future pregnancies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Afam Ikejiani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ikejiani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ikejiani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ikejiani frequently treats Amniocentesis, Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, and Maternal Anemia.
Dr. Ikejiani's office is located at 301 Wolverine Trl Ste 102, Smyrna, TN 37167. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ikejiani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
Prime Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C.
Prime Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C.301 Wolverine Trl Ste 102, Smyrna, TN 37167 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7475