Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-4325.
Dr. Aeisha Rivers, MD
New Patient(954) 982-6127
Dr. Aeisha Rivers, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. She currently practices at Memorial Division of Breast Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivers?
My first visit to Dr. Rivers was to discuss having a partial mastectomy. She explained procedure clearly and patiently, listened to and eased my concerns and ultimately performed my partial mastectomy. Before procedure, she met and explained surgery to my family and me; after procedure she met with my family and updated them; after procedure she checked in on me and personally called to give me pathology report/findings. I describe her as angel among us.
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rivers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aeisha Rivers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rivers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rivers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rivers frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Lumpectomy, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Rivers' office is located at 603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 157, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.