Call (813) 588-8415 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Adrianus de Ruijter, MD is a neurology specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. de Ruijter completed a residency at Hillside Hosp. He currently practices at Brandon Psychiatry Associates and is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hillside Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Ruijter?
I can tell anyone of his deication to his patients. That he is extremly knowledgeable and a true gentle-man. How proud I am and fortunate to be his patient. I would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de Ruijter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adrianus de Ruijter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. de Ruijter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Ruijter accepts your insurance.
Dr. de Ruijter frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Epilepsy, and General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy.
Dr. de Ruijter's office is located at 1427 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Ruijter speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
- Brandon Regional Hospital